I really am not sure what thread to put this in, but a general question.....
I want to get my daughter, for Christmas, the "Blonde Ambition Tour" video by Madonna. I am having an extremely hard time finding it. Amazon does not carry it, nor does Best Buy, Target, Walmart and others. I found one site that says it is not available in DVD format and I found one recorded in Japan, which makes me worry about subtitles. confused I believe the original was recorded in Nice, France and aired on HBO. That's the one I want. I would like to buy it in DVD, if possible.

I am use to buying from Amazon and trust them, but am leary about anyone else. Anybody have any suggestions? Or advice.

My daughter just got tickets to the Madonna concert here in CA for next month and she asked me to please get her the Blonde Ambition video for Christmas, if I can find it. I'd love to do that. Any help appreciated.

Thanks in advance

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon