Entertainment Weekly slammed it in the latest issue! (10/10/08, pg 78) eek
Originally Posted By: Jeff Jensen, EW
Where do I draw the line? Here: The Godfather: Blackhand Edition. It's a Wii game that turns Francis Ford Coppola's classic saga about moral corruption into an exploitative interactive fetish. In Blackhand, you are a barely sketched wannabe Mafioso, motivated by childhood injustice (because deep-seated vendettas justify anything), who must muscle his way up the Corleone crime family masthead by punching, choking, and breaking the necks of turf-stealing rivals and protection-paying shopkeepers. Fun? Not when you're vigorously simulating this violence by shaking the Wii's wireless wand. Working up a sweat trying to crush a windpipe, I found myself having a Michael Corleone-esque What have a become? moment. If that's the point, then it's redundant. I saw the movie, kids. Sooooo much better. F

Uhh... I haven't played it, but the non-Wii version was great. WTF? lol

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations