Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO

What's the difference between invading in say 2000 instead of 2003, or 2002 or 2001 or 1999 or 1998 or whatever the fuck?

1998, 1999 & 2000? - President Clinton.

2001 - 2003? President Bush.

wink

Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO

And what exactly terrorism? That term is very easily thrown around and abused this side of a pillow, so tell me the qualifications for a terrorist is, you mind?

And no, it can't just be "Arabs wearing shrouds, yelling gibberish while blowing shit up and burning the American flag."

No where did I ever say that "terrorism" is defined as those from the Arab world who wear shrouds. Those are your words, not mine. rolleyes

And yes, I do agree with you that the terms terrorist and terrorism are used very loosely these days. But you and I both know what we're talking about here without having to get into definitions and qualifications. Besides, as you being someone who is smart enough to know of all the different supreme court cases in the history of our country, then I think that you're defintitely smart enough to know what the qualifications for a terrorist is. wink

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.