Originally Posted By: Don Smitty
Now before anyone jumps on me here I would just like to point something out that has been on my mind. Believe me I do not want to start a fight or offend anyone here but would just like to start a civil debate on a very important topic. Hear me out please.

After Sept 11th 2001 our CIA and almost every other major intelligence agency in the world including Russia, Great Britian and even China all said that Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction and possible ties to Osama BinLaden right. So for OBAMA to say that if he were a United States Senator he would have voted AGAINST useing force to get rid of Saddam is alarming to me. So in the future if he is elected President and he gets intell that says there is a high risk of an unstable dictator somewhere in the world who hates the USA and that dictator has ties to terrorist organizations and EVERY intelligence agency in the world tells him that the United States is at risk, that he will just sit there and do nothing? My friends that to me sounds like someone I would not trust with keeping my family safe. Now I know that the intell was wrong but at the time everyone was saying it wasn't. How could he say he would have voted NO after we were hit on 911. Didn't he think the threat was real. Again let's look at the facts here. Every intelligence agency in the world said Saddam had weapons of mass destruction and wanted to give those weapons to people who would have made 911 look small! If he becomes President and the CIA tells him that a country or terrorist organization has the possible means to obtain weapons of mass destruction from a dictaor that he will just sit by and not do anything about it? How could you say you would have voted NO. I don't ge it. Even Biden voted for it.

This overloks the FACT that the "intelligence" that Saddam had WMD was predicated on a forged document and the Bush Administration knew it but withheld the fact from the public. Presumably President Obama will not take us to war based on a forgery.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."