Originally Posted By: Don Smitty
Iam being honest when I say I just wanted a civil debate. Sorry I even posted here. SC ,JEFF and a few others here, you guys are awesome I will always remember the good times I have had here on the boards .........Don Smitty [idiot] ......... signing off.

Don Smitty, for the most part, most of the people here are willing to have a civil debate. Don't let the minority few here that have absolutely nothing intelligent or worthwhile to reply make you to believe that the majority here also do not.

Over the years spent here on these boards I've found that a large majority of the members here do enjoy discussing and debating the issues that are brought up here. And most will do so by respectufully giving their opinions as to why they may or may not disagree with you. Unfortunately there are those few here who just cannot seem to ever get involved in a discussion or a debate without making a personal attack of some sort or without resorting to totally nonsensical replies. ohwell

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.