Originally Posted By: The Iceman
Originally Posted By: Longneck
You know what? Let the economy implode, fuck it. I've been poor all my life, I've lived without running water and electricity, we'll all be fine. I don't want to bail out banks because they made predatory loans and bad decisions! No one has bailed me out. No one has bailed out the struggling families and small businesses. Fuck banks.

Real nice attitude there Longneck but since you have children(I'm assuming, yeah I know what they say about assumptions)you might want to rethink your attitude.

Now I'm not saying that the banks are completely blameless here, but at the same time blame also goes to the idiotic citizens who took out these outrageous loans, in the first place. People need to pay better attention to their finances, if they would then they would not be going after loans they can't pay back. And thus the banks wouldn't have made those loans in the first place.

But hell most of the blame goes to the freakin democrats in the first place.

This is crap.

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."