I can understand being undecided. I can understand needing to hear more from the candidates. BUT yea, it seems every election, we are as close as days before the election and there are still so called undecided voters. I say "make a decision" because there's not gonna be any game-changing realization that makes it for you. Maybe some people simply are not decision makers, I don't know. confused

That Family Guy video is hilarious. Exaggerated, but true, to a degree (sadly). Let's face it, politicians know how to spin and there will always be those who buy the spin. ohwell

Anyone see (or maybe posted it and I missed it), Obama's new ad showing McCain Won??? eek Gives me the chills.

RR, as far as 2012 prediction goes....who knows what issue/issues could be a factor in that election. Good possibility though since this bailout is pissing a lot of people off. Time will tell.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon