Originally Posted By: JSTony
Originally Posted By: Ludovico
Thats exactly what I'm saying, I mean if it was organized differently doesn't it seem a tad likely that one could be a member regardless of ethnicity? If it's organized mroe like a corporation wouldn't techical "membership" be different than being a made guy? Ok fine I'll conede now until I'll actually read the book but I did remember reading an article that said it, why would I think othewrwise? *goes to his local library*

You're looking for something that just isn't there and never will be. Yes, the Outfit was organized differently than other LCN Families, especially in the early days. That's why I said non-Italian associates had more upward mobility. But even the ones who became very powerful in their own right were never eligible to become fully inducted members.

Ok ok, now I'm confused. Was the outfit a Mafia Family or just a syndacite that had primarily italian members? I mean.. Don't all traditional mafia famalies have the same hierarchy? If the OUtfit didn't, wouldn't that make it an entireley seperate organization????

I'm seriously asking I really don't know.

I will be asking the questions! Because I don't know them!