Do many of you voters here vote absentee???? I just registered before the CA primary and voted absentee for the first time then. It is very convenient, but I can't help but wonder if they counted my vote. ohwell Reading a poll on CNN I think about 25 percent polled aid they voted absentee.

The disadvantage, I noticed during the primary, was that there was a considerable amount of time between when I had to have my vote sent in, and the election.....well, enough that IF I had changed my mind, I couldn't do anything about it. I didn't change my mnd, but "if".

Anyway, I havent' gotten my ballot yet. Do you all know if there is a certain week in which they must be sent out? I must say, it is very convenient. I don't know if I'll miss the general patriotic feeling of just going to a polling place to vote or not, but this is pretty easy.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon