Originally Posted By: J Geoff

Is THAT what Michael said?? eek lol

He may've meant it, but still... lol

Maybe where you are you gotta "finagle" things a bit, I understand.. But here, in the States... it's just cheapass fockers who feel good about "beating the system" and then at the same time COMPLAIN that shit movies/shows come out because there's no money for the studios to actually create anything GOOD because half the people are STEALING their shit so they don't have the money for development! But of course I'm talking about Americans, 16-30ish, who have access to this already, but feel everything's entitled to them so why pay for it -- I'm not talking about international fans who have no choice...

Well, that's what Michael should have said, but he didn't. lol

Hey, I get what you say, but I don't think the bad movies are solely the result of pirating. A cheap ass bastard would not buy it anyway if it comes down to it. Producers spend a lot when it comes to CGI, no picture really suffers in that department nowadays. They are out of ideas, and either they don't want to spend as much to get some sane and creative people to write, or everyone is just out of ideas.

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones