Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
Originally Posted By: fathersson
Well, If it is one thing I have learned, it is to know when I am wasting my time. I'm out of this mud puddle. SEE YA!

Oh, darn. And we so look forward to when you pop in, make your disparaging remarks and leave until the next time you feel compelled to spread your particular brand of nastiness. Ah, well. We'll just have to muddle on without you.

Oh, so my remarks are disparaging and I have a particular brand of nastiness hu... OH I'm Soooo hurt by your attack. To think, I was the one leaving to avoid crap?
Well if that was the case, and If I wanted to be nasty I would have addressed you by your nickname...hahahhhaa Which time and time again you prove to everyone that you deserve.

Maybe if you treated everyone on the boards with respect like you do to a select few then maybe, just maybe more of us would come around more often. And then there would be more then just your opinion on things. Which seems to be the only thing you allow.

Last edited by fathersson; 09/12/08 05:04 PM.

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!