Originally Posted By: klydon1
Originally Posted By: dontomasso
The interview consisted of Palin rattling off memorized talking points, not knowing what the Bush Doctrine is, and trying to bluff her way through questions about it....

When asked if she agreed with the Bush Doctrine and she paused and said, "In what respect, Charlie?", I actually felt uncomfortable for her as she had no idea what it was. Her reply was a vague, rambling, general hodgepodge of platitudes and phrases, designed to mask her ignorance. I expected her to be more prepared and more direct.

She really looked bad on that issue.

In all fairness to her, though, I didn't hold it against her about her vagueness in answering if we (the U.S.) could cross Afghanistan's borders to pursue terrorists. I think she gave a politician's answer of "vagueness" and that same type of response could be expected from the Democrats as well.

She didn't appear comfortable and giver her "appearance" at other functions (when she had McCain at her side), I found that a little troubling.

By nominating her as a vp candidate now is like bringing up a Class A minor league pitcher to pitch in the World Series. She's just not prepared and her inexperience is showing.