Originally Posted By: Don Cardi
Originally Posted By: SC
Originally Posted By: Double-J
[quote=Obama (in reference to Palin)]"You can put lipstick on a pig. It's still a pig. You can wrap up an old fish in a piece of paper and call it change. It's still going to stink after eight years. We've had enough,"

I found this quote to be particularly ironic, since he's calling the Republican VP candidate a pig.

In response, think the following is thus appropriate:

[picture of a gorilla]

It's not appropriate. You've been called on that crap already, but insist on choosing to ignore the Board's management's warnings. Consider this a FINAL WARNING. Cut the shit out!

I assure you this has no bearing on the politics at hand here. I don't give two shits if you believe that, or not, but that's the way it is.

I think that the candidates, the parties, the supporters, and even the supporters right here on these boards should stick to the real issues and stop the idiotic name calling and arrogant remarks.

In all this media created hoopla many leaders from BOTH parites seem to have forgotton that there are real serious issues at hand in this world like Wars, Starvation, Housing problems, Disasters, High Oil Prices, A hurting economy, etc.

And instead of the heads of the parties on down to the average voters talking, debating and offering possible resolutions to these kinds of problems, they seem to keep getting caught up in these ridiculous labeling, name calling and he said this about me and she said that about him kind of debates. ohwell

[/quote]

Remember that McCain campaign spokesman said that the election wasn't about the issues?

Unfortunately, he may be right.