Anyone heard some of the recent 'classic' soundbites of Joe Biden?

First...he introduced a colleague who is confined to a wheelchair and told him to 'stand up'.

Ok, I'll cut him some slack for that as he immediately realized and corrected the mistake and probably felt terrible about it.

Next...he is heard actually stating that Hillary Clinton would have been a better choice than him as VP nominee. Whether he's right or not isn't the point...you just don't say something like that about your own ticket, it was a slap in the face to his running mate and NOT good for the campaign.

What annoys me just a bit about that remark is that while unlikely, this could be the hintings of the Dems finding a way for Biden to withdraw from the ticket, thereby allowing Obama a second chance to choose Hillary.

Not possible? I don't know if the nominating process is irreversible, BUT...don't put it past them...the Democrats are infamous for shamelessly finding ways to ignore the rules in order to fit their own needs.

I'm from New Jersey, so I know...

Apple

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

- THOMAS JEFFERSON