Oh and Appleonya, you said that McCain didn't attack Obama for his lack of experience:

McCain questions Obama’s judgment, experience

By Jim Snyder
Posted: 09/03/08 08:45 PM [ET]
Nearly a week after Barack Obama questioned his judgment and temperament, Sen. John McCain fired back in an interview with ABC News, saying his opponent in the race for the presidency “doesn’t know how the world works.”

“He has no knowledge or experience or judgment. [He] doesn’t know … how the world works nor how the military works,” the Arizona Republican said.

“I do and I can lead and secure the peace.”

ABC News anchor Charlie Gibson had asked McCain to respond to Obama’s charge, delivered in his nomination acceptance speech in Denver last week, that McCain likes to say he would follow Osama bin Laden to the gates of hell, “but he won’t even follow him to the cave where he lives.”

Gibson also pressed McCain about his decision to select Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin as his running mate. Some news reports have raised questions about how thoroughly the campaign vetted Palin after details of her unmarried daughter’s pregnancy, her past support for congressional earmarks and other issues became public.

McCain said Palin was “vetted by the people of Alaska,” and that she was “by far” the best candidate for the job.

He also offered kind words to Obama, in addition to the criticism. “He has accomplished great things and he has motivated people and so — he loves his country, just as I do. It’s just the differences that we have.”

http://thehill.com/campaign-2008/mccain-questions-obamas-judgment-experience-2008-09-03.html