Mig, sorry. That's a complete and total copout. Perhaps the Republicans should have left President Clinton's family alone when they felt the need to expose his affair in front of the world. I'm sure that it was hurtful to Chelsea to see her family's private matters plastered all over the place.

Governor Palin made a conscious choice to accept the offer from Senator McCain. She knew that her daughter was pregnant. She knew that she was relatively unknown and that people would be curious to learn about her.

She knew that her daughter would be carrying this baby with the whole world watching. It was her choice, and you have to live with the consequences of your choices.

Btw, where did you get the term "liberal" media? Was it the "liberal" media that heralded the story of Senator Obama's pastor? It's the media, they are going to report what they believe will sell newspapers or give them ratings or bring them hits to their websites.

As I've said numerous times, I think that a candidate's family should be off-limits, but that's not reality.

Edit: Oh, and last time I checked murder was illegal and abortion wasn't. I understand that perhaps you are not pro-choice, but if she did decide to have an abortion, then that's her legal right.

Last edited by Sicilian Babe; 09/03/08 09:00 AM.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club