Originally Posted By: STEVENAP
Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO
Originally Posted By: STEVENAP
The libs have to be careful about turning Bristol's pregnancy into a public matter. According to them, Clinton's adultery should have been a private matter between him and Hil. Last time I looked.......adultery was a lot worse than a teen pregnancy.

Honestly, I think both aren't good at all if you ask me.

I think what's worse for Palin is that she's a "Family Values" candidate, and that's what bugs the liberals. You're asking for a bullseye on your skull if something like this leaks out. Hell, remember that scandal from 2006 with Senator Vicker and his hooker problem?

Larry Flint busted him wide open, along with the then-Republican Speaker of the House of Representatives that was prosecuting Clinton.

In short, in all relativity my new religion, all is bullshit in love & war.

You can preach to your kids all you want and it still may not matter......Besides, the kid's not the vice-presidential candidate. She probably accidentally got pregnant. Did Slick Willy accidentally committ adultery? And he wasnt just a 17 yr. old kid.

Is the Palin family story any of my business?

No, nor was Bubba getting a blowjob.

But, they're out there, and I was simply reporting what I was finding out there on the Net.

I was simply trying to explain why such Leftists/Clinton apologist bloggers are doing this. Doesn't mean that I agree with them, and I don't.

But back to Bubba, hate or like Clinton, the guy was probably one of the more intelligent men to be elected to the White House, and yet it was stupid idiotic bullshit like Lewinsky why, to quote Chris Matthews, "Instead of leaving office as a great statesman, he left as the high school prom king."

Plus, he embarrased his country. Was he the first President to fuck around? No, just the first to get busted wide open in the press, and instead of taking responsbility for it or Man Up, he denied it. When he caught as a liar, he then blamed everyone else.

What an asshole.

Eugene McCarthy died some years back, and Clinton spoke at his funeral, but McCarthy, the '68 Democrat who doomed Lyndon Johnson's re-election chances, called on Clinton to resign. Maybe I wouldn't go that harsh, but damn his attitude of "everyone's fault but mine" did annoy me at the time.

And yet, the GOP Congresss were assholes too over that whole impeachment nonsense, and some of them from Gingrich to Smith caught fucking around as well, I think the American public though "Fuck This" and wanted to move on.