Originally Posted By: AppleOnYa
Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO
When I was growing up, I prided myself as a Republican for our argumentation being clear, straight, blunt, and forceful.

Which is exactly what Gov. Palin is, and apparently has been, since she first took public office.

The argumentation my dear I'm talking about is, for example: "We must continue the fight in Iraq because..." then you state your case.

Argumentation is about making your case, taking into consideration your opponents talking points, then ripping them to shreds this side of Enron documents.

Notice that like the Putin statement days back, you didn't respond to my point about Karl Rove's statement, nor the radio address...but Geoff got me on the radio address.

Since you appleonya didn't respond with your counter-argument, it means you concede the point to me by default, and thus I won that angle.

Since Geoff got me with the radio gig, he won that one.

Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO
...So McCain had a good argument against Obama on the experience issue, yes? So yeah why disarm perhaps his best argument?

Because McCain himself never made that argument against Obama, as much as members of Obama's OWN Party did.

The banner logo of the GOP "War Room" during the DNC at Denver was a giant Obama poster saying: Not Ready Yet

Go look it up, it's true.

Nor was it ever his 'best' argument.

Which is what, that McCain is a conservative? That he aint a Democrat? That he served in the Army? That he was a proven bi-partisan "Maverick" at times while in the Senate? That he should have been the GOP nominee in 2000 instead of Dubya, but because of his anger and the black baby South Carolina nonsense, it wasn't to be?

And so, as Hillary Clinton & Barack Obama will soon learn...does every woman.

Apple

More like Hillary is already planning 2012. Shit, she and Bubba were undercutting Obama until several people got pissed over it, and she did had that whole "Roll Call" moment to save face.

So if McCain wins this time, its him against Hillary in 2012.

Last edited by ronnierocketAGO; 08/31/08 06:32 PM.