Douche Bigelow: Welcome sports fans as we welcome you live from the GangsterBB Fantasy Football Arena. I'm Douche Bigelow and with me is my co-commissioner, JG.

JG: Thanks DB. I have one question for you. Are you ready for some football??!! Let me repeat that! Are you ready for some FOOTBALL!!

Douche Bigelow: I know I am. This is the sixth year we've had this league on the GBB and as always, this league is by invitation only where the GBB's best of the best of the best will match their wits and skills as they battle towards the GangsterBB Bowl. Our defending champion, DMC, is ready and willing to defend his GBB Bowl Ring.

JG: To keep everything nice and simple, we'll be using the same scoring system as last year. We'll be back with further details (league settings, scoring, etc...) but all I can say is it's going to be a blast!

Douche Bigelow: And now here's a look at our teams:

Blibble - BL
Day Dreaming - JD
Douche Bigelow - DB
Gridiron Goombah - GO
He Hate Me - FC
JL - JL
NJ Giants - JG
Pigeons - KL
Salford Steelers - TU
The Finest Kind - DJ
The Longneck Eels - LN
Yao's China Buffet - BB
Yogis Devils - YO
DMC - DM

Care to give any thoughts, JG?

JG: Well, DMC is our defending champ and he's always tough. Goombah and DB are previous winners as well and they always seem to have good teams. BL is trying to prove that he can play more than baseball and LN is trying to see if he can break DB's record for the largest number of transactions in one season. Overall, the field looks great!

Douche Bigelow: Thanks JG. And now a word from our sponsors...