Originally Posted By: Rushietto
Even though I have seen the trilogy to numerous to count. Like Lucchese said before I always pick up something new. Most recently that Questadt is sitting behind Roth at the meeting in Cuba where they all check out the gold phone. Actually, I can't take credit for realizing that on my own. Someone posted it on this site. But still, things like that I have never noticed before is a very cool thing. Especially after seeing these films over and over again. I'm sure there are a bunch of little tid-bits that I still have yet to uncover which is one of many reasons I can't get enough of watching the trilogy over and over again. These films never get "old" in my mind. So keep the little tid-bits comin' folks. I Can't get enough. By checking out this web site I can see that I am not alone. That is a beautiful thing!!!!!

E vero. If you haven't already, check out the posts about the changes in the decor of of Vito's office after Michael takes over the busines in GFI. I forget where on the Board those posts are located, but that is the kind of detail that many Board memebrs are into.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."