Originally Posted By: olivant
Now, what have the Colts got besides Manning?

lol

That's a good one...but I am pretty sure you were actually serious, so here goes.

You may have heard of Marvin Harrison. Future Hall of Fame receiver, good with a gun. Only uses it in matters of business.

There's another guy...he's been improving on his stats every year since he entered the league in 2002. Oh yeah, Reggie Wayne.

Dallas Clark. TE or slot receiver?

I guess an O-Line that has been in the bottom 5 for sacks allowed over the last who knows how many years (with an immobile QB) should get an honorable mention.

On defense there's a little guy named Bob, hits like a Mack truck. Sets the tone for Marlin Jackson and Kelvin Hayden, physical corners and Antoine Bethea, the other safety.

Sackmasters Dwight Freeney, Robert Mathis at the DE positions. Raheem Brock and a young guy who started every game as a rookie last year. Undrafted free agent Ed Johnson.

Not to take anything away from the LBs Hagler, Keiahlo, and Brackett but we also have a defensive scheme that allows us to plug in a lot of different guys at linebacker and not lose a beat.

Ah yes, there's a young guy named Addai who is pretty good. He's backed up by Dominic Rhodes, Kenton Keith, and rookie Mike Hart from Michigan.

Not to mention the consistency of the coaching staff and GM. Bill Polian? Yeah, he's pretty good at his job.

So, aside from Peyton Manning the Colts have a team full of playmakers and depth with a consistent coaching staff and offensive/defensive schemes as well as the best GM in the business who knows how to build a winner. One of the youngest teams in the league too, so you can be jealous of how awesome the Colts are for years to come.

Long as I remember The rain been coming down.
Clouds of Mystery pouring Confusion on the ground.
Good men through the ages, Trying to find the sun;
And I wonder, Still I wonder, Who'll stop the rain.