I especially enjoy studying all of the cognitive and psychological processes involved in advertising/marketing through this show and Don Draper. He's a brilliantly written character.

In episode 1 of season 2 the firm decides to go younger and so Don has to interview a bunch of 60's newbs, including a beatnik type gay couple, acting as a 'corporation' who comes as a package deal of sorts. The two are not actually married (of course) so their corporate status represents their legal right to be together - very fascinating stuff.

Oh, and the office got their first Xerox copy machine, which produced a rather humorous scene in which everyone naturally wants to xerox their faces, butts, etc. The historical setting of this show in the early 60's is the most fascinating time in America's history.

Episode 2 tonight. Still waiting to see when/if they address Peggy's baby, which really wasn't touched on at all during the first episode. I'm not sure if the audience even knows for sure what she did with the child, I think we're just left to assume she gave it up.