Originally Posted By: MaryCas
Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe

And what the hell happened to Moose last night? It was a disaster. Watching that game was like watching a car accident. You don't want to look, but you can't tear your eyes away.

It's all Klyd's fault for putting his voodoo on the team.

Moose has those moments. Klyd should just stick to the Phillies. He keeps sending those Pennsylvania vibes across the Delaware. Go back, Go back! BTW, Klyd, I shot a 90 at the Noname.

Great job at the Noname, MaryCas.

I may get my punishment soon if Manny Ramirez comes to Philly. Actually, I don't think it'll happen, but I'd take Manny for Burrell and Meyers. Charlie Manuel doesn't coddle guys or put up with crap, like Francona. Then again, Francona has two championships and has gotten a lot out of Ramirez, who is one of the most offensively productive and consistent players the game has ever seen. The Red Sox would be crazy to get rid of him.

That said, there is no way in hell that Mike Mussina will lose another game this season. I think the Yankees should hang on to Ponson, so Mussina is no longer the most miserable and surly person in the organization. wink

Also, how about those Angels? And now they have Texeira.