Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO

Ha ha ha ha!! That's wonderful!!! lol

Reading some of the posts regarding this movie being over "hyped". I can only speak as a non Batman fan who ONLY saw the movie because I was fascinated by Ledger's performance. The only other Ledger film I've ever seen was "The Patriot" and that's it, so it wasn't him per se'that drew me to this movie but rather the character. The story itself wasn't bad, but the effects and action were great AND Yes,the joker absolutely blew me away. I think he "made" the film. I doubt whether I'll see anymore Batmans though. Yet, I do think that Leger does deserve some kind of recognition. If not an Oscar, then I don't know what? He was excellent though. smile

Off topic kind of but regarding Christian Bale's arrest. I know nothing about him either, BUT I heard last week that he was not very close to his family, but his mother/sister got mad at him because he wouldn't loan them 200,000 for a business venture. confused I also heard that in England you can get arrested for "verbal abuse" and he claims that's what this was.... yelling & screaming.
Man, how'd you like to have your personal fights made public? The price they pay. smile

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon