You're right Yogi, Cotto-Margarito was a classic and it definitely lived up to the hype. Cotto was the better "boxer" and hit Margarito with clean shots throughout the fight, but Margarito was able to withstand those blows and just kept coming forward and threw flurries of punches. Cotto won many of the early rounds while Margarito turned it on late. After 10 rounds, I had it scored 95-95. The left hook Margarito landed in the 11th for the first knockdown was right on the mark. Cotto's face after he got up was all anyone needed to see that the fight was almost over.

I am curious to see where these two go from here. A rematch right away is unlikely because there was no rematch clause in the contract (although I would love to see it). Margarito wants to fight Oscar De La Hoya in December for De La Hoya's final fight. While that would be an interesting fight, I think that De La Hoya would have little chance to win and therefore would be better off making the rumored fight with Manny Pacquiao. I would like to see Margarito in a rematch with Paul Williams, who he lost to via a close decision last year. Both hold welterweight belts and it would be the best match that can be made in the division right now. As for Cotto, he is a great fighter and there are still big fights in his future.

"The Dewey Decimal System... What a scam that was!"