Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
I'm a little concerned that he's only 6 points ahead in the latest polls. Let's face it, he should be swamping McCain at this point. His trip to Afghanistan hasn't increased his lead whatsoever. confused

And in all honesty, I'm a bit concerned about the "Bradley Effect." A 6 point lead may actually be a deficit.

His slide in the polls this week are a reflection of about ten days ago when he "clarified" some of the positions he took during the primary, thus re-positioning himself toward the center. He is having trouble with the left wing of the Democratic party and the Clintons aren't being especially helpful. I remain optimistic the lefties will come to their senses by November. He should get a bump in next week's polls which will reflect his gains from this trip alog with John McCain's geezer ride with Bush Sr., and his speech in front of the cheese counter. According to the elecotral map polls he is well ahead.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."