Originally Posted By: AppleOnYa

I will try to have a little more compassion for her than she did for Sharon Tate & her unborn baby. But I still don't think she should be released.

Apple

Well said Apple.

I remember back in the 90's, one of the other Manson Family members, Patricia "Katie" Krenwinkel was supposed to go up in front of the parole board, but chose not to. I think that it was Barbara Walters who was interviwing her, and she told Barbara Walters that she decided NOT to go in front of the parole board because she herself felt that she did NOT deserve to be released. She said that as the years went by and she matured and grew older and had all that time to reflect on what she had done, she realized that what she partook in was so dispicable that she didn't even deserve to live, PERIOD.

-------------------------------------

"I sat in a courtroom with a jury and watched with others. I saw a young woman who giggled, snickered and shouted out insults, even while testifying about my daughter's last breath, she laughed. My family was ripped apart. If Susan Atkins is released to rejoin her family, where is the justice?"

- Paul Tate (Sharon Tate's father )

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.