Hi RR,

That's it, "The Order". I hadn't heard of it, and saw maybe the first half hour (although nodding out) tongue. It didn't seem bad, but I never really got to see it get off the ground. I might try again if they repeat it.

As far as an Oscar for Heath goes, I heard one critic (or commentator) note that nobody who had passed away had ever received an Oscar? Maybe a "special" award, but he says no oscar. That doesn't seem right, but maybe. confused

He said however, Peter Finch was one who did but I forgot the circumstances as to why he did and which movie. He also noted that Spencer Tracy was up for an Oscar for "Guess Who's Coming To Dinner" (he died during the filming). He noted that Tracy did NOT win but instead his Co-star Kathrine Hepburn won. So, I don't know why one would be not included if the performance is worthy. I think he will be at least nominated though.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon