I saw this film mainly because I loved what I saw of the previews with Ledger as the Joker. It intrigued me. Now, like I said I am NOT a Batman fan, and most likely won't necessarily go see any other follow-up Batman films, unless it seem appealing. Now Superman, that's another story. Ha ha ha...Don't know why, but I'd more likely see a Superman movie than a Batman. Go figure!!

Anyone notice that tv is showing all the Batmans this week? Not only that, they are showing probably all Ledger's movies as well. I started watching one last night with Ledger, it sounded pretty good, but unfortuantely it came on very late and I couldn't watch it. I forgot the title but he was a Priest and it dealt with the supernatural from what I gathered.

Poor guy would have been walking on air with the reviews his Batman performance is getting. Definitely his true "recognition" as an actor. What a shame. frown

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon