Before we start ranting and raving about rights (an all-too-easy horse to straddle)...

Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
Why should anyone shut the fuck up? He's as entitled to his opinion as anyone else. You can disagree with it and state your reasons why you disagree with it, but you have absolutely NO right to tell anyone to shut the fuck up.
That's taking him quite literally, to be fair. As literally, perhaps, as you may say DA took The Iceman in the first place, when the latter said critics needed their heads looked at by numerous professionals for putting this on the same platform as The Godfather.

To be fair, though, there's much more chance of The Iceman actually meaning his meaningless sentence literally than DA meaning his. And DA's quick retort to Olivant was justified. "Ditto!" is more or less licking the winnits of shit out of somebody's arse regardless of their taste.

(Refer to this recent thread for more bullshit. And you needn't defend people's right to an opinion; if you do, please encourage alongside it that they validate their opinions with some reasoning, instead of peppering threads with comments they don't in any way back up. There's a reason why DA is "intolerant" of Olivant and The Iceman, and has let svsg and whisper's reserved responses to the film slide.)

Anyway, we really ought not waste our time picking out the logical fallacies of someone who types stuff like this:

Originally Posted By: The Iceman
I must admit Heath Ledger ... revived his image in my eyes after he did that other piece of sh*t film that I don't dare bring myself to say.

lol

...dot com bold typeface rhetoric.
You go clickety click and get your head split.
'The hell you look like on a message board
Discussing whether or not the Brother is hardcore?