Originally Posted By: SC
Originally Posted By: dontomasso
His public appeal? This is the same guy who called New York "Hymietown." Now he goes and uses the "N" word. Bottom line for Jesse is IT'S OVER. Time for him to shut up and move aside.

What makes it worse is that he was one of the black leaders asking the music industry to stop using the "N" word in songs because of it's negative effect on youth.

No doubt SC. Jackson is a long time shake down artist who will go after any money making inndustry, make demands that outwardly appear to be on the side of justice, but which come with them an economic agenda what usually favors him.
As I have said before if Obama is elected (or maybe his being nominated is enough) shows that with the right education, ambition and brains anybody of any color can make it to the top in this country, and we don't need the Al Sharptons and Jesse Jacksons of the world making excuses for people. IN fact you could make a case that Jackson and Sharpton are the true racists.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."