GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Lou_Para, 1 invisible), 469 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,851
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,454
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,530
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,436
Posts1,060,942
Members10,349
Most Online992
Yesterday at 04:40 PM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 28 of 57 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 56 57
Re: What the F*CK is Going on with Gas Prices? [Re: Saladbar] #500088
07/15/08 04:25 PM
07/15/08 04:25 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Oil production is a vastly expensive business. Oil companies have investors to satisfy and it is their fiduciary responsibility to maximize their investors' return on their investment. The cost of drilling has to be paid out of current capital which affects return on investment. It's quite simply a business decision.

The emotion associated with (and expressed on this Board) payments at the pump are just that - emotion. Why should an oil company choose to satisfy consumers rather than investors? I've asked time and again in my posts on this subject: what should be the price of a gallon of gasoline and how should it be calculated?

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: What the F*CK is Going on with Gas Prices? [Re: olivant] #500094
07/15/08 04:58 PM
07/15/08 04:58 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
Obviously the price hasn't been derived from supply and demand, as other prices are. I believe that's why people are angry. If bananas suddenly became $50 a bunch, then people would stop buying bananas. Eventually, the price would come down when the bananas were rotting in piles. However, we can live without bananas. Currently, we can't live without oil. We are dependent on it for too many things. There's no way we can stop buying it. We need to pave our roads, heat our homes, fuel our automobiles. We're emotional because we're frustrated.

That's why the answer is not more drilling. It's not more oil. We have no choice but to bring alternative fuels to the marketplace and make them readily affordable to the average consumer. I believe that our future depends on it.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: What the F*CK is Going on with Gas Prices? [Re: Sicilian Babe] #500096
07/15/08 05:28 PM
07/15/08 05:28 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
However, we can live without bananas.

Speak for yourself, Lady.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: What the F*CK is Going on with Gas Prices? [Re: pizzaboy] #500097
07/15/08 05:32 PM
07/15/08 05:32 PM
New York
SC Offline OP
Consigliere
SC  Offline OP
Consigliere

New York
That picture reminds me of another:

Re: What the F*CK is Going on with Gas Prices? [Re: Sicilian Babe] #500099
07/15/08 05:49 PM
07/15/08 05:49 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Obviously the price hasn't been derived from supply and demand, as other prices are. I believe that's why people are angry. If bananas suddenly became $50 a bunch, then people would stop buying bananas. Eventually, the price would come down when the bananas were rotting in piles. However, we can live without bananas. Currently, we can't live without oil. We are dependent on it for too many things. There's no way we can stop buying it. We need to pave our roads, heat our homes, fuel our automobiles. We're emotional because we're frustrated.

That's why the answer is not more drilling. It's not more oil. We have no choice but to bring alternative fuels to the marketplace and make them readily affordable to the average consumer. I believe that our future depends on it.

True enough. But bringing alternative fuels to market in sufficient quantities to satisfy demand will take years. Don't forget that to develop, market, and distribute alternative fuels takes infrastructure, transportation, and investment. Of course, it also takes machines and vehicles et al that can utilize those alternative fuels.

Re: What the F*CK is Going on with Gas Prices? [Re: olivant] #500106
07/15/08 06:07 PM
07/15/08 06:07 PM
In a van down by the river!
Longneck Offline
Longneck  Offline

Originally Posted By: olivant

True enough. But bringing alternative fuels to market in sufficient quantities to satisfy demand will take years. Don't forget that to develop, market, and distribute alternative fuels takes infrastructure, transportation, and investment. Of course, it also takes machines and vehicles et al that can utilize those alternative fuels.

Aw fuck it, lets give up and pay $10 a gallon for gas.

Long as I remember The rain been coming down.
Clouds of Mystery pouring Confusion on the ground.
Good men through the ages, Trying to find the sun;
And I wonder, Still I wonder, Who'll stop the rain.

Re: What the F*CK is Going on with Gas Prices? [Re: Longneck] #500129
07/15/08 08:42 PM
07/15/08 08:42 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
How about instead of repealing the federal tax on gasoline, which really couldn't guarantee that the money would end up in the consumer's pocket, the federal government uses that money to increase tax rebates to people who buy hybrids? Or increase subsidies for people who put solar panels on their roofs? That wouldn't take much time at all! Or how about the billions that have been spent on a military effort that was based on a lie, why don't we use some of those billions for alternative fuels? If we had, I bet we'd all be driving cars that run on water by now.

Re: What the F*CK is Going on with Gas Prices? [Re: Sicilian Babe] #500132
07/15/08 08:44 PM
07/15/08 08:44 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
How about instead of repealing the federal tax on gasoline, which really couldn't guarantee that the money would end up in the consumer's pocket, the federal government uses that money to increase tax rebates to people who buy hybrids? Or increase subsidies for people who put solar panels on their roofs? That wouldn't take much time at all! Or how about the billions that have been spent on a military effort that was based on a lie, why don't we use some of those billions for alternative fuels? If we had, I bet we'd all be driving cars that run on water by now.

If wishes were horses ...!

Re: What the F*CK is Going on with Gas Prices? [Re: olivant] #500153
07/15/08 09:27 PM
07/15/08 09:27 PM
Existential Well
svsg Offline
Underboss
svsg  Offline
Underboss
Existential Well

If wishes were horses ...!

I could behead them like Khartoum

Re: What the F*CK is Going on with Gas Prices? [Re: MaryCas] #500173
07/16/08 01:58 AM
07/16/08 01:58 AM
I
Ice Offline
Underboss
Ice  Offline
I
Underboss
Originally Posted By: MaryCas
Originally Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra
Well, at least we've got it a lot better than our mortal enemy the Soviet Union.

CdLCN, the Soviet Union? I thought they disbanded? Mortal Enemy? Sounds like the 1950s. confused

(Not to transform this crucial but irrelevant to the topic at hand sub-point into a sub-thread, but..,)

[ACTUALLY, yes, the Russian GOVERNMENT was at one time our mortal enemy, in that, they represented a diametric opposite to our own ideas of how the machinations of "free" government and commerce should function.

There's a old saying that Russia is a land of many ruled by a few. That's b/c it was a feudalistic society who's ties to lineage and power date back centuries if not longer. If the oligarchs, land barons and tycoons of Russian's infrastructure had it's way in East Asia then half of the world would pretty much be ruled by a highly concentrated conglomeration, comprised of the "winners" of the Capitalist game in Asia, a competition which actually went into GAME OVER mode about 5 centuries ago. Instead, we stopped the "Communist" push in East Asia, which weakened the enemy, thus enabling their own ppl to end the centuries old reign of Feudal ties (somewhat figuratively speaking, that is).

Let's not forget that Stalin and his goons managed to somehow, someway, murder about THREE times the number of ppl that Hitler did. The same regime that trained Dogs with explosives strapped on them to run under German tanks ohwell ya, that's a true story...

And I'm by no means trying to be a xenophobe here, but parts of the world were living in the medieval days about 50 yrs ago, as a few are still today. I mean, we all rip on the U.S b/c it's our right to. We watch Stephen Colbert and use George Bush toilet paper b/c it's healthy tribal behavior. But if our "mortal enemy" had their post-WWII vision implanted as opposed to the Western ideal, you can be sure the world today would be a starkly different place
and I'll conjecturize here and say we would probably all be picking root-vegetables like our comrades. Basically, there would be a virtually infinite number of Russian principalities with populations of about 2,000 (perhaps 200) citizens, with nuclear weapon capability, who would constitute a large portion of the world's superpowers, and this is not favorable to anyone. wink

Watch FFC's Patton again, man. Patton was right-on, we shouldn't have stopped before we got to Berlin, we should have rolled right on into Moscow and finished the war there.*

If we had, it's quite plausible that there would never have been the East Asian wars (Nam, etc), no 'floating' Russian nuclear war heads today that might fall into the hands of someone bent on destroying U.S cities, as well as no Russian war in Afghanistan and thus...no C.I.A trained and armed Al-Queda carrying out 9-11. I've heard several comedians including Bill Maher use that line of thought in one of their bits, it's alarmingly funny b/c it's so frighteningly true.

*= And we could have in fact quite 'conquered' them, not in the Russian or German sense of the word mind you, but just the same as we would have all been drinking vodka (owned by Germans) if the Nazis had won WWII, Russia would have been James Dean watching, McDonalds eating, 57 Chevy driving, surfing..(well, no surfing in Russia, aww), Rock n Roll listening, day-trading capitalist bastards like us but about 50 yrs earlier if we had the same conquering spirit of those darned Cossacks.]

Re: What the F*CK is Going on with Gas Prices? [Re: Ice] #500277
07/16/08 09:57 PM
07/16/08 09:57 PM
Staten Island / New Jersey
Just Lou Offline
Just Lou  Offline

Well, gas prices have officially affected my decision making. I wanted to get my wife a new car for our 1st Anniversary, and I did. I got her a new Hyundai Elantra. The best gas mileage of any mid-size car. 33MPG Highway. smile ohwell

Re: What the F*CK is Going on with Gas Prices? [Re: Ice] #500294
07/16/08 10:47 PM
07/16/08 10:47 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Originally Posted By: Ice
Originally Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra
Well, at least we've got it a lot better than our mortal enemy the Soviet Union.

CdLCN, the Soviet Union? I thought they disbanded? Mortal Enemy? Sounds like the 1950s. confused

(Not to transform this crucial but irrelevant to the topic at hand sub-point into a sub-thread, but..,)

[ACTUALLY, yes, the Russian GOVERNMENT was at one time our mortal enemy, in that, they represented a diametric opposite to our own ideas of how the machinations of "free" government and commerce should function.

There's a old saying that Russia is a land of many ruled by a few. That's b/c it was a feudalistic society who's ties to lineage and power date back centuries if not longer. If the oligarchs, land barons and tycoons of Russian's infrastructure had it's way in East Asia then half of the world would pretty much be ruled by a highly concentrated conglomeration, comprised of the "winners" of the Capitalist game in Asia, a competition which actually went into GAME OVER mode about 5 centuries ago. Instead, we stopped the "Communist" push in East Asia, which weakened the enemy, thus enabling their own ppl to end the centuries old reign of Feudal ties (somewhat figuratively speaking, that is).

Let's not forget that Stalin and his goons managed to somehow, someway, murder about THREE times the number of ppl that Hitler did. The same regime that trained Dogs with explosives strapped on them to run under German tanks ohwell ya, that's a true story...

And I'm by no means trying to be a xenophobe here, but parts of the world were living in the medieval days about 50 yrs ago, as a few are still today. I mean, we all rip on the U.S b/c it's our right to. We watch Stephen Colbert and use George Bush toilet paper b/c it's healthy tribal behavior. But if our "mortal enemy" had their post-WWII vision implanted as opposed to the Western ideal, you can be sure the world today would be a starkly different place
and I'll conjecturize here and say we would probably all be picking root-vegetables like our comrades. Basically, there would be a virtually infinite number of Russian principalities with populations of about 2,000 (perhaps 200) citizens, with nuclear weapon capability, who would constitute a large portion of the world's superpowers, and this is not favorable to anyone. wink

Watch FFC's Patton again, man. Patton was right-on, we shouldn't have stopped before we got to Berlin, we should have rolled right on into Moscow and finished the war there.*

If we had, it's quite plausible that there would never have been the East Asian wars (Nam, etc), no 'floating' Russian nuclear war heads today that might fall into the hands of someone bent on destroying U.S cities, as well as no Russian war in Afghanistan and thus...no C.I.A trained and armed Al-Queda carrying out 9-11. I've heard several comedians including Bill Maher use that line of thought in one of their bits, it's alarmingly funny b/c it's so frighteningly true.

*= And we could have in fact quite 'conquered' them, not in the Russian or German sense of the word mind you, but just the same as we would have all been drinking vodka (owned by Germans) if the Nazis had won WWII, Russia would have been James Dean watching, McDonalds eating, 57 Chevy driving, surfing..(well, no surfing in Russia, aww), Rock n Roll listening, day-trading capitalist bastards like us but about 50 yrs earlier if we had the same conquering spirit of those darned Cossacks.]

Kudos!

Re: What the F*CK is Going on with Gas Prices? [Re: olivant] #500349
07/17/08 09:21 AM
07/17/08 09:21 AM
South of the Pinelands
MaryCas Offline
MaryCas  Offline

South of the Pinelands
Just heard on the radio that Al Gore is going to make a speech somewhere and he is proposing that the US become a totally green energy country in 10 years - solar, wind, water. Goodbye to fossil fuels. There will be some CEOs and stockholders who will be a bit miffed by that proposal.

On a similar note: some of the shore towns here in NJ are encouraging the use of LSVs (Low Speed Vehicles). They are all-electric and look like big golf carts. Their top speed is 25 mph and they have all the basic safety equipment. They are also registered with the NJ DMV. People are using them in the shore towns to get around for shopping, going to the beach, etc. One of the municipalities is using them for the town government vehicles. cool

Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, whoever humbles himself will be exalted - Matthew 23:12
Re: What the F*CK is Going on with Gas Prices? [Re: MaryCas] #500387
07/17/08 01:50 PM
07/17/08 01:50 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
Now that's progress, MC. And about frigging time. It has to come from the top down, and if people see their government officials trying to conserve, then so will they!

Nice challenge from Gore. I hope we can live up to it.

Re: What the F*CK is Going on with Gas Prices? [Re: Sicilian Babe] #500389
07/17/08 02:12 PM
07/17/08 02:12 PM
Existential Well
svsg Offline
Underboss
svsg  Offline
Underboss
Existential Well
A lot of electricity is produced from burning coal. Electric cars are also an indirect dependence on fossil fuels, though not oil. It is not green, unless the electricity is hydro-electric (a big contributor depending on the country of production) or probably wind, geothermal, solar etc (which are far too small contributors). Both nuclear and coal-based electricity are not environment friendly by any chance. Green cities maybe, but not green in general.

Re: What the F*CK is Going on with Gas Prices? [Re: svsg] #500470
07/17/08 05:29 PM
07/17/08 05:29 PM
South of the Pinelands
MaryCas Offline
MaryCas  Offline

South of the Pinelands
Originally Posted By: svsg
A lot of electricity is produced from burning coal. Electric cars are also an indirect dependence on fossil fuels, though not oil. It is not green, unless the electricity is hydro-electric (a big contributor depending on the country of production) or probably wind, geothermal, solar etc (which are far too small contributors). Both nuclear and coal-based electricity are not environment friendly by any chance. Green cities maybe, but not green in general.

Agreed svsg, battery power is not perfect, but it's a big step. The increase in batteries also creates an environmental problem - disposal. Wind and water are the purest and solar is next. ATlantic City has a small windmill farm (6 I think). The state of NJ is trying to get windmill farms out in the ocean, but you can imagine the environmental challenge that will present.

Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, whoever humbles himself will be exalted - Matthew 23:12
Re: What the F*CK is Going on with Gas Prices? [Re: MaryCas] #500481
07/17/08 06:11 PM
07/17/08 06:11 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck

The state of NJ is trying to get windmill farms out in the ocean, but you can imagine the environmental challenge that will present.

The state of New Jersey IS an environmental challenge. tongue lol

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: What the F*CK is Going on with Gas Prices? [Re: pizzaboy] #500629
07/18/08 11:03 AM
07/18/08 11:03 AM
South of the Pinelands
MaryCas Offline
MaryCas  Offline

South of the Pinelands
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

The state of NJ is trying to get windmill farms out in the ocean, but you can imagine the environmental challenge that will present.

The state of New Jersey IS an environmental challenge. tongue lol

The biggest challenge will funneling the putrid NY air further out to sea. tongue grin

Re: What the F*CK is Going on with Gas Prices? [Re: MaryCas] #500814
07/19/08 03:10 PM
07/19/08 03:10 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Alaskans suffer nation's highest gasoline prices

By Yereth Rosen

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (Reuters) - Think you're feeling pain at the gas pump? Consider the residents of Lime Village, Alaska, an isolated Denaina Athabascan Indian community where gasoline prices have hit $8.55 a gallon.

The price is severely curtailing movement around the interior Alaska village, where four-wheelers are sitting idle, said Ursula Graham, administrator for the Lime Village Traditional Council.

"Nobody's going on joy rides, that's for sure," Graham said.

Alaska, despite its status as a major crude oil producer, has the highest average gasoline prices of all U.S. states, according to the American Automobile Association. Alaska prices averaged $4.65 a gallon for regular gasoline on Friday, compared with a national average of $4.10, according to AAA.

Neal Fried, an economist with the Alaska department of labor, said the ironic situation reflects the hard reality that the state's small population hinders economies of scale and market competition.

"Even if you take all of Alaska into account, it's a pretty small marketplace," he said.

High oil prices have helped the state government, which relies on oil taxes, royalties and fees for at least 80 percent of its general operating revenue. Alaska reaped more than $10 billion in oil revenue in the just-completed fiscal year, double the oil revenue of the previous fiscal year.

Fried noted that North Slope oil development is bustling, which would not be the case if oil were $30 a barrel.

"There are more people working on the Slope than we've ever counted before," he said.

But high fuel prices pinch individual Alaskans, especially in rural areas with no outside road access, where shipments of petroleum products require extraordinary and costly efforts.

DOG SLEDS

Fuel that goes to Lime Village is sent 1,800 miles by barge from Anchorage to the southwestern Alaska hub of Bethel, transferred to another barge for a trip up then Kuskokwim River and then flown by small plane to its final destination. Of a representative sample of Alaska communities, Lime Village had the highest fuel prices, according to a recent University of Alaska Anchorage study.

Gov. Sarah Palin has proposed using some of Alaska's fat budget surplus to send one-time $1,200 energy-relief checks to all state residents, to suspend the state's 8 cent-per-gallon gasoline tax and other measures for immediate assistance.

The legislature is considering her request in an ongoing special session.

Meanwhile, in Lime Village, boat trips on the Stony River are fewer and more carefully planned. Villagers combine tasks such as checking fish nets and collecting firewood, Graham said.

One man even moved his fish camp, smokehouse and all, from an outer area to the midst of the village so that he could avoid the boat trip entirely.

Residents like the idea of a $1,200 payment from the state, Graham said. But long-term solutions remain elusive.

"Going back to dog teams is an option," she said. "It's kind of a joke, but not a joke."

Re: What the F*CK is Going on with Gas Prices? [Re: pizzaboy] #500866
07/20/08 12:47 AM
07/20/08 12:47 AM
Just Lou Offline
Just Lou  Offline

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Alaskans suffer nation's highest gasoline prices

I'd be drilling for oil in my backyard.

Re: What the F*CK is Going on with Gas Prices? [Re: Just Lou] #500896
07/20/08 07:55 AM
07/20/08 07:55 AM
South of the Pinelands
MaryCas Offline
MaryCas  Offline

South of the Pinelands
The Trinity Pub in Atlantic City was selling pints of beer for the same price as gasoline - $4.01. Normally they cost $6.00. Ah, capitalist marketeers; always trying to turn a dollar.

Re: What the F*CK is Going on with Gas Prices? [Re: MaryCas] #501629
07/24/08 03:47 PM
07/24/08 03:47 PM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY
3.73 today

Dylan Matthew Moran born 10/30/12

Re: What the F*CK is Going on with Gas Prices? [Re: Mignon] #501692
07/24/08 10:47 PM
07/24/08 10:47 PM
Longneck Offline
Longneck  Offline

Gee, Dubya signed the offshore drilling thing and gas drops 30 cents a gallon. Surely it's related? Right? Right? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Long as I remember The rain been coming down.
Clouds of Mystery pouring Confusion on the ground.
Good men through the ages, Trying to find the sun;
And I wonder, Still I wonder, Who'll stop the rain.

Re: What the F*CK is Going on with Gas Prices? [Re: Longneck] #501702
07/25/08 07:17 AM
07/25/08 07:17 AM
South of the Pinelands
MaryCas Offline
MaryCas  Offline

South of the Pinelands
Motor vehicle fatalities are down 9% this year. "Experts" cite the decrease in driving (and speeding) - especially drunk driving- as a major reason. And this is due to the increase in gas prices.

Sounds like some convoluted reasoning, but hey, why not?

Re: What the F*CK is Going on with Gas Prices? [Re: MaryCas] #501724
07/25/08 12:01 PM
07/25/08 12:01 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Motor vehicle fatalities are down 9% this year. "Experts" cite the decrease in driving (and speeding) - especially drunk driving- as a major reason. And this is due to the increase in gas prices.

Sounds like some convoluted reasoning, but hey, why not?

WASHINGTON -- The high cost of gas may be hurting your bottom line, but it could also be a life saver.

The authors of a new study said gas prices are causing driving declines that could result in one-third fewer auto deaths annually, with the most dramatic drop likely to be among teenage drivers.

Professors at Harvard Medical School and the University of Alabama at Birmingham said they found that for every 10 percent increase in gas prices, there was a 2.3 percent percent decline in auto deaths.

For drivers ages 15 to 17, the decline was 6 percent, and for ages 18 to 21, it was more than 3 percent.

The study looked at fatalities from 1985 to 2006, when gas prices reached about $2.50 a gallon.

With gas now averaging more than $4 per gallon, the study's author expected to see much greater drop, by about 1,000 deaths a month.

Re: What the F*CK is Going on with Gas Prices? [Re: olivant] #501728
07/25/08 12:08 PM
07/25/08 12:08 PM
Existential Well
svsg Offline
Underboss
svsg  Offline
Underboss
Existential Well

WASHINGTON -- The high cost of gas may be hurting your bottom line, but it could also be a life saver.

Did you mean bottom or bottom line? Ask Marycas if you are in doubt grin

Re: What the F*CK is Going on with Gas Prices? [Re: svsg] #501901
07/26/08 10:45 PM
07/26/08 10:45 PM
AZ
Turnbull Offline
Turnbull  Offline

AZ
We've been in NJ this week for a family reunion. Gallon of regular is $3.75 in the indie stations. Doubtful if it's any cheaper anywhere else in the US.

Ntra la porta tua lu sangu � sparsu,
E nun me mporta si ce muoru accisu...
E s'iddu muoru e vaju mparadisu
Si nun ce truovo a ttia, mancu ce trasu.
Re: What the F*CK is Going on with Gas Prices? [Re: Turnbull] #501903
07/26/08 10:52 PM
07/26/08 10:52 PM
Pennsylvania
klydon1 Offline
klydon1  Offline

Pennsylvania
I've been paying $3.79 this week, but today I saw a station in Steelton, PA with a price listed at $3.69.

Re: What the F*CK is Going on with Gas Prices? [Re: klydon1] #501905
07/26/08 11:00 PM
07/26/08 11:00 PM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
Checking Corona Ca, it ranges from $4:15 - $4.35

ohwell

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: What the F*CK is Going on with Gas Prices? [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #501913
07/27/08 12:29 AM
07/27/08 12:29 AM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY
Gas today is 3.69

Not that I'm complaining but what happened that they lowered the prices? Whatever they are doing I hope it goes even lower.

Dylan Matthew Moran born 10/30/12

Page 28 of 57 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 56 57

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull