Originally Posted By: SC

Reminds me of the story about an older lady who walks into a tattoo parlor and tells the artist she wants a tattoo of her two favorite actors. She tells him she wants Paul Newman on the inside of her right thigh and Robert Redford on the inside of her left thigh.

So the artist gets done with the tattoo, she looks at it and says, "That looks absolutely nothing like Paul Newman or Robert Redford!"

So the tattoo artist goes outside and grabs the first guy that walks by. He takes him inside, the lady gets back on the table, spreads her legs, and the artist asks the man who he sees. The guy replies, "Well that looks a little like Paul Newman on the right side, I don't know who that is on the left but that's DEFINITELY Willie Nelson in the middle".

lol

I have the Gabriel tattoo on my right arm.

My left feels a little bare...I like Tigers but I don't know about getting a tattoo of one. I looked at some on a site briefly today and a lot of them looked like shit. Plus if it is going to be on my body forever it better mean something to me forever. I don't know. I like the idea and I can see how people can say tattoos are addictive (after the Gabriel one I almost immediately started thinking about another one) but I can't think of anything I would really want.

Long as I remember The rain been coming down.
Clouds of Mystery pouring Confusion on the ground.
Good men through the ages, Trying to find the sun;
And I wonder, Still I wonder, Who'll stop the rain.