The Concert for New York Remembered
Quote:
This one-hour documentary offers an inside view of the emotional benefit event, ‘The Concert for New York City,’ held at Madison Square Garden on October 20, 2001 following the September 11th World Trade Center attacks.

The concert honored those who lost their lives, the loved ones they left behind, and helped to raise over $30 million to meet the immediate and long-term needs of victims of the attacks. The crowd at the Garden for the concert included family members of those lost in the attacks as well as members of the New York Fire Department and New York Police Department.

The evening featured an all-star lineup of performers including of Paul McCartney, Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, David Bowie, Eric Clapton, Billy Joel, The Who, Destiny’s Child, John Mellencamp, Bon Jovi and Jay-Z, plus Janet Jackson (who appeared live via satellite), and Paul Shaffer as musical director.

"The Concert for New York Remembered" is a MSG Original, which includes a line-up of documentaries offering viewers an inside look at some of the most memorable moments in New York and Madison Square Garden history. Titles include "Spring of ’94," "Mecca of Boxing," "The Concert for New Orleans Remembered," and "Diamond at the Rock: 75 Years at Radio City Music Hall."

There's a link to a short video clip there

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations