a few minutes ago I finally finished reading the novel...it took me about 2 weeks to read the 466 pages (I think is a record for me). I REALLY loved to read it. it gave me all the details I wanted to know. it's the greatest book ever.

I could've read it a long time before, but I didn't know that the book I used to see standing in my friend's house was The Godfather. here in Brazil, The Godfather is known as "O Poderoso Chefão", something like "The Powerful Boss", and in the book it is just "O Chefão" ("The Boss"), so I never cared about it.

PS: someone has asked this before, but I will ask it again: Do you think is better to read he novel first, or watching the trilogy first and then reading it?

I don't know how the first option feels like, but I'm really satisfied for having watched the trilogy before. it made the novel so much easier to understand, since you already know the charachters and, in the case of GF, almost know them like your close friends. also, I think the film would be so much more affected if you knew how it would end than the book, since at least for me, the greatest thing about reading it is to know ALL the details about EVERYTHING, and not the climax of an impressive ending sequence, like in GF1.

well, I'm so happy with this book that I can't stop talking about it...

"I'm just a humble motherfucker with a big ass dick"
The Bunk