ARE YOU SHY?
Maybe somewhat. I used to be very shy when I was little, but have come a long way.

ARE YOU A LOVER OR A FIGHTER?
Hmmmm. I'll say lover. I don't like to fight (although I've had my times) grin

WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR?
Something happening to my kids.

AS A KID, WERE YOU A LEGO MANIAC?
No. I don't think Legos were invented back then were they?

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF REALITY TV?
Don't like it at all. Don't watch any of them

WERE YOU A CUTE BABY?
My mom thinks so

WHAT SCENT DO YOU WEAR?
I "try" to have two categories of scents on hand (doesn't always turn out that way) cheaper brands I like Ciara, Tabu, Red Door, OR to me the more expensive brands Poem or Dolce Vita

ANY SECRET TALENTS?
Talent or not, When I feel the need I am good at hiding it when something is troubling me. ohwell Otherwise, No, don't sing/dance or have any special talents.

WHAT'S YOUR IDEAL VACATION SPOT?
I am more big city then cruises/beaches vacation. Vegas and/or NYC. I want to visit Italy/Sicily someday too.

BAD HABITS?
Need to be more patient at times

CAN YOU SWIM?
Yes

HOW MANY LICKS DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO THE CENTER OF A CENTER OF A TOOTSIE POP?
I'm not big on Tootsie pops, but I like the center the bes. I'll guess 750 licks. tongue

DO YOU HAVE AN ODD OBSESSION?
Not that I can think of

ARE YOU AN ONLY CHILD? No, I have an older brother, an older sister, and a younger brother

WHAT'S YOUR STAND ON HUNTING?
I am not an animal owner (although I have had a couple dogs in my day)or animal lover. Nobody in my immediate family are hunters, HOWEVER, growing up in Michigan I understand that to some it is a sport. Something I don't care to do, but doesn't bother me that others do.

IS MARRIAGE IN YOUR FUTURE?
I am one to never say never BUT at this point I say been there done that. Plus, it took me literally years to get over my divorce. Finally I made it to my own indpendence/happiness and am perfectly content if I never marry again. Don't mean to sound bitter on marriage, cause I'm not, just content right now.

DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Ha ha ha. My writing is horrible and always has been, no matter how I try.

WHAT ARE YOU ALLERGIC TO?
Nothing that I know of.

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAID, I Love you

Yesterday to my daughter (we always say goodbye that way)

IS ELVIS STILL ALIVE?

Boy, I wish. I'd be in Vegas several times a year if that were the case. BUT, sadly, no. frown

DO YOU CRY AT WEDDINGS?
Almost at every wedding tongue

HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS?
Ham and cheese omelet or any style, but I must have a meat with it (bacon, sausage, ham) or it's just not a real breakfast.

DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME?
Hmmmm. I guess not really but some of my relatives call me Annie still (my real name is Ann). When I was younger I hated it. Made me feel like a kid. Now, I have neices nephews, aunts/uncles who always call me Annie or Aunt Annie and it makes me feel younger. I'll take whatever I can get. lol

ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK?

Most of the time no, but there are times when I think I hear a noise or something I am. You know, when you hear something and you build it up in your head that something/someone is there? Then I never get to sleep. But, that hardly happens.

CAN YOU CRACK YOUR NECK?
I would never ever do that> I went to a chiropractor once and absolutely hated it. I was bent and cracked every bone in my body. eek So, no why would I ever want to crack my neck?

HAVE YOU EVER RIDDEN IN AN AMBULANCE?
No

ARE YOU A HEAVY SLEEPER?
No. I am a very very light sleeper. I can hear a pin drop and it'll keep me awak. ohwell

WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR EYES?
Brown

DO YOU LIKE YOUR LIFE?
Yes I do. Can't complain

ARE YOU PSYCHIC?
Hmmmm No, but I do believe that psychics do exist (lot of quacks but I do believe they are around)

DO YOU LIKE CAMPING?

Ha ha ha. No. One time years ago, my husband and I went camping with some friends. Boy, did I get laughed at for bringing an electric frypan. lol Get the picture? LOL

DO YOU SNORT WHEN YOU LAUGH?
No.

YOU BELIEVE IN DIVORCE?
Hard one. No, I don't BUT I am. I learned that shit happens

DO YOU MAKE A LOT OF MISTAKES?
Yea I do, but maybe fortunately not TOO many major ones.

FAVORITE BAND AT THE MOMENT?

Don't have a favorite of the moment I guess. BUT, I've been seeing ads from this new group (to me it's new) called Cold Play and I love the song they are singing). They were on Jon Stewart yesterday too.

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 07/09/08 11:41 AM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon