Here are my top 10 fighters to keep an eye on in the future.

1. David Haye UK. Has won belts at cruiserwieght but is now moving up to heavy. He is a dynamite puncher and a colourful character,but he can also be hurt. He is the one to challenge the Russian heavywieght dominance.

2. Carl Froch UK. Super-middle who has been in Joe Calzaghe's shadow the last few years. Another awesome puncher who will win a world title very soon.

3. Kelly Pavlik US. Strong,future Hall of Famer,and my current favourite fighter. Has it all,seems very normal,just loves to fight and does it very well.

4. Miguel Cotto Puerto Rico. Unbeaten,aggressive puncher who just breaks down whoever is in front of him. He was the one man i would have liked to see fighting Mayweather,because i think he would have beaten him.

5. Ricky Hatton UK. British favourite. Awesome support. good,exciting fighter and a top chap. He is on the slide a bit now i think but still has big bouts ahead of him.

6.Joan Guzman Dom. Rep. Talented,lightning quick lightweight who can punch anybody out. Not well known,but great talent.

7. Manny Pacquiao Phillipines. The human whirlwind. Biggest boxer in the world right now and fabulous to watch. Rising up the weights,beating all and sundry. Sheer brilliance.

8. Edwin Valero Venezuala. An unbeaten junior featherweight who has done most of his boxing in Japan but is now coming to the US. This guy is a wrecking machine of the highest order.

9. Israel Vasquez Mex. One of those legendary Mexicans who are only 20-odd years old,but look about 60 and have been pro fighting since they were 3 lol A real teak tough brawling warrior. Typical Mexican.

10. Steve Molitor Canada. A super smooth,classy boxer as opposed to brawler. Beautiful jab,great on the inside,super stamina. Most of his fights go the distance and he never loses a round.

A few big names names not there but these are just my current favourites and tips for top success!

I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees!