Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO
Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
ha ha I hadn't seen this poll. I'd rather BBQ with Obama too, but please, let's not vote by BBQ. Last time people voted for the guy they wanted to have a beer with and look what happened? mad Sad thing is, some people vote based on these things.

I'll be happy to get a President who can put a sentence together and has the smarts to start to clean up the mess that the village idiot created.

TIS

Or at least someone who at least seems competent.

BTW TIS, you heard about that racist Japanese TV ad that got pulled?

RR

Yes, I saw it tonight on cable news. I am really really surprised. I wonder if it's different in the Japanese culture or what?? They had interpreted brief interviews with Japanese people who didn't seem understand why it might be offensive. confused So I don't know. But yea, if that was a McCain ad, he'd be totally on the sh*t list.

Btw, did you hear about Obama supposedly refusing to "fist bump" with some little kid? It was totally misreported. They had a picture/video. Today they played it and the kid asked Obama to autograph his hand with a marker and Obama said something to the effect of "you're mom will wonder how your hand got so black" and he wouldn't do it. The media was way off. One station (I'll guess FOX news) reported that Obama refused perhaps because he didn't want the nation to think it was some kind of terrorist sign. rolleyes

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 07/02/08 09:33 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon