Speaking of the Beatles, when I was in Vegas I saw the "Fab Four Live". It was wonderful. Started out with an Ed Sullivan impersonator introducing the Beatles.

The four impersonators were wonderful. They started out singing (and sounding exactly like the Beatles) early Beatles music (I wanna hold your hand, etc), transformed to the Sgt. Pepper era and on thru the White Album/Abbey Road.

I was thrilled that they sang A Day In The Life. I just assumed it would be a difficult song to perform live. But, let me tell you they were right on. It was wonderful. smile

Throughout their performance they had screens showing the real Beatles comparing during the same era the impersonaters were sing. We got to meet them after the show and I thouroughly enjoyed telling them how great they sounded. Lots of fun and nostalgic for Beatle fans. I left humming Beatle tunes. smile

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 07/01/08 02:34 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon