Don Andrew

I highly recommend you see Bruce sometime before the tour ends in late summer, if possible. Seeing the E Street Band live is like no other concert experience. There have been some tremendous moments when we sat stunned at what he played: "Pink Cadillac" for the first time in over 20 years in 2003; "Be True" in 2007, a one-two punch of "Trapped" right into "Darlington County (which had a few bars of "Honkey Tonk Women thrown in for good measure) in '99; an acoustic "Dancing in the Dark" in 1992.

I've seen these epics in person: "Backstreets," "Kitty's Back," "Rosalita," "Jungleland."

If you want some great souvenir shows, this guy's site rocks. I've bought several shows and have never been disappointed. One reason I mention it is there is an awesome boot called "Nebraska Live," which has some very terrific live versions of the album, plus a few others, all taken from the Ramrod 1985 BITUSA tour.
http://www.springsteenliveinconcert.com/

This is one of the great, underrated songs that Bruce does and it is killer EVERY time he plays it live:
Ramrod live 1985

And this is a great cover called Seven Nights to Rock, which was played a lot on the The Rising Tour.