It just sort of flows when you're working with live musicians though, especially if you can connect with them. I think electonic music has to be much more premeditated, because since you're basically just collecting sounds to collage before you're satisfied and ready to blend them together in the recording process, you don't really know what the final product is going to sound like. With a band, I think you have more assurance.

That's the way it is for me, especially with Aeroplasty. I barely have to think about what I'm doing with those guys, because we were just so in sync with one another.

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."