Originally Posted By: Santino_Brasi
Originally Posted By: MaryCas
Originally Posted By: Turnbull
No question about that.
Of course, "Fat Clemenza's" photo doesn't appear on the chart because Paramount and Richard Castellano couldn't come to terms. So, perhaps, FFC was taking a shot at the recalcitrant Castellano by listing him as "Fat Clemenza." tongue

TB, maybe you can confirm my thought.......Although I pointed out the "Fat Clemenza" nickname on the org chart, I always thought that it was a derogatory nickname, and the Mafia didn't do that. Nicknames were given for prominent features, such as, Vincent "Chin" Gigante, and various skills, abilities, or derivations.

Have you seen Clemenza? I would most certainly say his size his him most prominent feature

Clemenza is the one who limps, right? wink Clemenza's girth is certainly prominent, but calling him FAT could be derogatory. Unless you have examples of derogatory nicknames,like Tony "Zit Face" Goombah, or Willie "Shit-For-Brains" Pasta, I can't think of any off hand. Now if it was Big Pete Clemenza, that is nicer way of saying FAT.

Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, whoever humbles himself will be exalted - Matthew 23:12