Originally Posted By: MaryCas
Originally Posted By: Turnbull
No question about that.
Of course, "Fat Clemenza's" photo doesn't appear on the chart because Paramount and Richard Castellano couldn't come to terms. So, perhaps, FFC was taking a shot at the recalcitrant Castellano by listing him as "Fat Clemenza." tongue

TB, maybe you can confirm my thought.......Although I pointed out the "Fat Clemenza" nickname on the org chart, I always thought that it was a derogatory nickname, and the Mafia didn't do that. Nicknames were given for prominent features, such as, Vincent "Chin" Gigante, and various skills, abilities, or derivations.

Have you seen Clemenza? I would most certainly say his size his him most prominent feature

He - (Simón Bolívar) - was shaken by the overwhelming revelation that the headlong race between his misfortunes and his dreams was at that moment reaching the finishing line. The rest was darkness. "Damn it," He sighed. "How will I ever get out of this labyrinth!"

So what’s the labyrinth?

That’s the mystery isn’t it? Is the labyrinth living or dying? Which is he trying to escape - the world, or, the end of it?