Originally Posted By: MaryCas
Originally Posted By: Turnbull
No question about that.
Of course, "Fat Clemenza's" photo doesn't appear on the chart because Paramount and Richard Castellano couldn't come to terms. So, perhaps, FFC was taking a shot at the recalcitrant Castellano by listing him as "Fat Clemenza." tongue

TB, maybe you can confirm my thought.......Although I pointed out the "Fat Clemenza" nickname on the org chart, I always thought that it was a derogatory nickname, and the Mafia didn't do that. Nicknames were given for prominent features, such as, Vincent "Chin" Gigante, and various skills, abilities, or derivations.

MC, I think that's true. But the issue is: who's giving the names listed in a law enforcement family chart--the Mob or the cops or the media? For example, if you looked at a Columbo Family chart of, say, 25 years ago, you might see Carmine Persico listed as either "Junior" (his nickname in the family) or "the Snake" (how the media and the cops referred to him). Joe Profaci's name on charts was "The Old Man," hardly a sobriquet he'd apply to himself, or tolerate within the family.

Ntra la porta tua lu sangu � sparsu,
E nun me mporta si ce muoru accisu...
E s'iddu muoru e vaju mparadisu
Si nun ce truovo a ttia, mancu ce trasu.