I think for these racists groups, the fact that Obama has done the unexpected and gotten this far with more than a good chance to become President, brings out their sheer racist hatred. It's pretty damn sad, yet true, that to think in today's world there are people so full of hate because of one's race. frown Of course it's hard to tell how much the media is fueling the flames too.

Btw, and on an UP note for me anyway....I read that Obama will be in Las Vegas on Tuesday. So will I. eek I checked the Las Vegas Sun Times who said it had "no further details" and Obama's campaign site and didn't get any info. If anyone hears of exactly where he'll be (and when), please post. I'd just love to be able to go see him. It could be anywhere in LV, but hopefully in the strip area and if so, I'm there. grin

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon