Originally Posted By: MaryCas
Originally Posted By: Don Cardi

Who here is old enough to remember when people started syphoning gasoline from cars during the energy crisis? It's only a matter of time before it begins to happen once again. Mark my words.

Alright already, I'm old enough. I remember when the alternate day-license plate thing started. I got caught with no gas. I had to go to my brother and drain a gallon of gas out of a old gas tank he had in the back yard (he was a mechanic and had extra parts). I had to worry if it had water in it. The next day I got up an hour early to get on line at 6 am to get gas. I brought a blanket with me to keep warm (it was winter) and I was about the 25th car on line. So all you spoiled titty babies, get ready for some real inconvenience because your stupid government has been playing games for the past 10 years and this will be the result.

Yes. I remember that alternate license plate number odd day / even day system. Didn't you have TWO sets of license plates? lol wink

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.