SC, I applaud your almost free week. It's so hard to actually do what you intend when playing golf.

My one big brag is back to back eagles. I was playing on a dog patch, burned out, rock hard course in Pennsylvania. It was the town tournament and my wife's uncle was the mayor. All the nephews and cousins played. It was a beerfest with golf on the side. After about 12 holes I was fairly oiled up. We come to short par 5...maybe 450 yds. I hit a decent drive and it just runs on the dried out fairway. My approach shot goes in a bunker, front of the green. Out of the sand, in the hole, eagle. Next hole, another par 5, going back up the hill. Same thing, good drive and it runs, good approach shot. I'm on a green side hill and I chip it in. Shot a 78 on a par 70 course and didn't win a f'n' thing. Those old Italians and Irishmen didn't want to acknowledge that a Kraut had back to back eagles....but my group knew. Never duplicated, and likely never will.

Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, whoever humbles himself will be exalted - Matthew 23:12