After being in the house basically all weekend stepping out today was a real blow. It literally feels like opening your oven door and sticking your head in while it's heated. The breeze we have is just circulating heat. And to make it worse the first bus I catch, which is the longer ride, had no a/c. Uggh! Double Uggh! Halfway through the ride when we got to the stop by the MTA bus depot they had another bus with a/c waiting for us to transfer to. By the time it felt cool it was time to get off. I went to the store and got a bottle water for the wait for the next bus. I have a 10 minute walk home from that ride. I had to stop a few times because I felt like I would keel over.

I actually sent an email to my BGE home website about installing central air. I might have to hanker down and pay to get it. After only 2 days I'm feeling it already. If I want to die that bad I'll just put a gun to my head. It'll be quicker.

Last edited by Beth E; 06/09/08 05:44 PM.

How about a little less questions and a lot more shut the hell up - Brian Griffin

When there's a will...put me in it.