Santino,

Yea, I guess they are a thing of the past. They were fun, especially in the summer. You could watch a movie in the comfort of your car. Some would bring their own lawn chairs and sit outside in front of their car, when weather was nice.

You can talk during the movie, bring your own snacks if you like, and for families they usually had a playground with swings and slides that the kids could play on while the parents could see them from the car window.

There were times it seems though, that you'd get settle in your space and you find your speaker (car speaker that hooks to your window) didn't work so you'd have to move.

Anyway, I think there MAY be only one left in my neighborhood. It was fun at the time. Not someplace I went all the time but still it was nice to have that option. ohwell

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon