Originally Posted By: J Geoff
Originally Posted By: Beth E
They have a lot of old people, so they'll make sure that's working.

Ever been to an old person's house? They're hot as hell!! I swear my dad keeps it at 78° -- I can't stand it! eek If I lowered it to a normal 72° he'd probably put on a parka. lol (Back in the day, before they reached Senior Citizen status, our house was always like a freezing 68° in the summer! cool lol)...

Ha ha...that would be me! blush Only I've always have tended to be "always" chilly and am able, for some reason, to stand the heat more than the 'normal' person. Nobody at work will ever ask me "Is it hot in here?" It's like a joke. They'll start to ask and then say, "look who I'm asking." I get teased all the time by them.
I too am the one that bitches when the air is so high I'm freezing. I'd rather be a little hot than cold. Of course though, I don't go for strolls in 100 temps though.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon